I’m always trying to find the best ways to improve my diet.
I’m especially obsessed with making sure I get my almonds to the nutritional quality they should be, but how do I get that from the source I buy them from?
The good news is, I have the answer.
I’ve been trying to figure out how to make almond flour from the ground up and get my almond flour to look and taste like a fresh almond from the farmer’s market.
It’s the kind of thing you could do in a small kitchen or in a kitchen that sells ready-made almond flour, and I’m pretty confident it can be done.
If you’re new to almond flour or have been on the fence about whether to buy it or make it, the answer is easy.
Buy a bag of dried almonds, chop up some finely chopped walnuts, crush some pecans and nuts and mix them with water.
Pour the mixture into a bowl and add salt and pepper to taste.
Let it sit at room temperature for at least 24 hours.
Then add some freshly squeezed lemon juice, honey, almond milk and spices.
Stir it all together and it’s ready to be used in baking.
I have to admit that I’ve never tried almond flour with walnuts before, but I’ve heard that it’s really good.
I tried making almond flour for my daughter’s wedding, and it was great.
We baked a loaf of bread with almond flour and coconut flour, but we used almond flour instead.
It was the perfect amount of nutty, sweet, salty and rich.
And when it comes to the nutrition side of almond flour (which is what I use), I love it.
A cup of whole almonds contains the equivalent of 1.3 grams of carbohydrates, about two-thirds of what a typical almond contains.
It also has almost three times the protein of an ordinary almond.
So I don’t think it’s surprising that it would be good for you to eat.
It could be a good addition to your cereal, salad, rice, beans, pasta, baked goods or even soups.
I was looking for a way to get almonds from the farm to look like fresh almonds in a delicious and healthy way, and almond flour has the perfect combination of taste, texture and nutrition for me.
Read more about almond flour Nutrition Facts Coconut Almond Flour Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving (1 serving) Calories 210 Calories from Fat 45 % Daily Value* Total Fat 6g 11% Sodium 810mg 45% Potassium 594mg 13% Total Carbohydrates 17g 7% Dietary Fiber 5g 20% Sugars 6g Protein 9g 18% Vitamin A 8% Vitamin C 14% Calcium 4% Iron 16% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.